Objectives of this role
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, NAS, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and system improvements.
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and employee productivity.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software.
- Serve as the subject-matter supporting Mac OS X, iOS, and applications, such as JAMF, JAMF Trust, Cisco Meraki, Office 365, Freshdesk.
- Administrate ABM (DEP), JAMF, JAMF Trust, Cisco Meraki infrastructure, Freshdesk, Azure, Exchange Online, Dynamics 365, MS-teams, SharePoint Online, macOS & iOS endpoints.
- Install, configure, and support workstation software, hardware, printers, and phones.
- Analyze staff needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost efficiency and accuracy.
- Execute systems and network design, documentation, implementation, testing, and administration, and ensure components meet business needs and work together seamlessly.
- Implement applications and software upgrades and troubleshoot any performance issues.
- Provide technical support to employees.
- Point of contact with various external IT stakeholders.
- Three years of experience in IT.
- Good knowledge of operating systems macOS & iOS.
- Good knowledge of MDM solution.
- Strong knowledge of JAMF, JAMF Trust, Cisco Meraki, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online,
- Office 365, Microsoft Azure, MS-Teams, Network backup.
- Good knowledge of ticketing tool. Freshdesk is a plus but not mandatory.
- Good knowledge of enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information