Within the OneVision BI Department and under its governance, the Senior BI Informatica Developer mission is to provide analysis, design, development, deployment, monitoring, maintenance and support for BI solutions, implementing project best-practices and quality checks. The position requires good knowledge of data modeling (Kimball/Inmon), problem-solving skills and good skills to communicate/work/coach junior person
- Analyze, design, develop, monitor, maintain informatica IDQ interfaces (IDQ is a must, PowerCenter will be considered)
- Data profiling & data modeling
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Provide guidance to junior developers
- Participate in the daily support of products
- Perform and document POC validation using SQL on MS SQL servers
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Learn new technologies (MS Azure, Synapse, …)
- Provide timely, complete, and accurate responses to the management and inquiries in a positive and constructive manner.
- Complete ad hoc tasks and projects as required by the Company.
- Pro-actively communicate relevant opportunities, risks, and issues to the management.
- HR line-reporting to the BI Team Leader
- Commitment to tasks
- Being proactive
- Organization and planning
- Team player
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving and a can-do aptitude
- Good communication skills, spoken and written
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Position to be filled in Geneva.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi